Monday, November 9, 2009

And then there was website

A long time ago I said I would create a site for Arbory scouts and after a couple of failed attempts at hosting my own, well this is easier to be honest.
The first thing is to remember our night hike on Friday 7:50 at the Quarterbridge car park. Waterproofs, food, drink, torch the whole nine yards. Anyone unclear about the details should either email this account, read my letter or call me. Again my phone numbers are on the letter.

For those who have looked at the timetable and think that the Annual General Meeting is on the 27th November I have BIG news. It's not, if fact I have no idea when the AGM will be but when I printed the timetable at 7:30 on Friday there was an AGM by 8 when I arrived at the school not so much. Anyway in its place will our original idea which involved a leisurely stroll through Cringle plantation starting at the upper car park (grid ref: 247749) and being picked up from the main car park by the reservoir (grid ref: 253743) all at the usual times.

No comments:

Post a Comment